Pastor Landman arrived at the Elim Full Gospel Church in Hatfield in 2015. The following is a list of things that Pastor Landman did:
1. Bringing Afrikaans churches together with his black dominated church to start off transformation discussions which resulted in annual street community braais, carol services, and most recently the opening of the churches to accommodate homeless men during lockdown (https://www.facebook.com/ElimStudents/).
2. Brought a solution to FeesMustFall protests with student activists by establishing a fundraising initiative called Walk4Access; and they walked from Cape to Pretoria for 21 days to raise funds for disadvantaged students and the money raised assisted 5 students with registrations and to provide 5000 meals during the exams period in 2019 (https://www.facebook.com/walk4access).
3. The Elim youth and Sunday school rooms are turned into rooms to accommodate 13 students who can't afford the expensive accommodation in Hatfield.
4. Part of the mediation process to bring peace in the xenophobic attacks that happened in Marabastad in 2019.
5. Exposing University of Pretoria students to the Africa continent by taking them for a 21 day drive to Kenya through six other countries to put their studies in practice.
6. Provides counselling to emotionally and spiritually support students in their studying journey.
7. Inspired the establishment of Black Friday, a women only led campaign that addressed farm attacks and gender base violence to remind people of the value of life.
8. Challenged white people to stand up for BlackLivesMatter.